A residence of the greater Houston for more than 35 years, Thai graduated from the Jones Graduate School of Business at Rice University. Prior to joining RE/MAX Alliance, Thai began his career as CPA at PricewaterhouseCoopers; he then served as a Finance Manager for a Fortune 500 company in Houston. Thai is avid real estate investor who specializes in single family residence and progress into real estate sales full-time.
As a real estate professional, Thai is passionate about the needs and goal of his clients, bringing peace of mind to home sellers and buyers throughout every step of the transaction so that his clients can make the best decisions possible.
To serve as a trusted real estate professional and advisor to his clients and friends. Dedicated toward making his clients move a great experience.
To transfer knowledge and purpose to members of the team. Enriching and developing their lives and skills to become strong and trusted real estate professionals and advisers to our clients and friends.
- Works directly with clients in the quest to buy and sell their homes.
- Cooperates with mortgage representatives and title companies to ensure a smooth closing procedure.
- Maintains all appointments and juggle various schedules while performing in a professional manner towards clients and other real estate professionals.
- Helps clients select new construction home sites and work with different builders’ representatives to ensure construction of home.
- Provides detailed analysis of property values and market trends.
Thai enjoys traveling around the world with his beautiful wife, Katelyn and their three children. In his spare time, he loves to read, plays guitar and gives speeches at his local Toastmaster clubs.
ABS and Consumer Protection Notice – Texas law requires all real estate license holders to provide written notice regarding Information About Brokerage Services (IABS) at the first substantive communication with prospective buyers, tenants, sellers, and landlord concerning specific real property. License holders must also provide a link to Consumer Protection Notice.